Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Buell Family Christmas

Our household's submission to Bonnie's annual Christmas letter. 


Brandon’s Family –


Grandpa Chuck said that this year each household is responsible for its own annual update, in my house I drew the short straw. First off, allow me to introduce myself, I am the follically-challenged young lady in the front row, my name is Brynn Alicyn Buell and I was born on July 26 after my strong mommy pushed just three times. My brave daddy held her hand and said “push” and here I was. Before I arrived Mommy (Lunchbox) and Daddy (Driver) were very busy. They turned their office into my room; it is pink and brown and has pretty curtains and a T.V., helped landscape Uncle Jordan and Aunt Holly’s new house and built and landscaped a patio at our house. They spent the last few days waiting for me enjoying fires in the fire pit and cooking on the grill. When I arrived, I already had a big cousin, Finnegan, he is very fun. I hear about my wonderful, Great-Grandpa Sam, who had to go to Heaven before I got here. I know I love him and that he loves me.

Since my arrival I have been busy traveling. When I was three-weeks-old, I visited the Montana Buells. I rode the whole way there in my car seat. I had a fabulous time playing with cousin Matine, she is also a very calm, and smiley baby and I miss her so much. While we were out West, I went to Yellowstone Park, Mount Rushmore and Wall Drug. I am also busy learning some trades, my Glamma is letting me apprentice at the cheese store, and I assist my daddy as he does real estate sales and appraisals. Most recently, I went to Michigan to visit Mommy’s sister, on October 30th she had a baby boy and now I have a little cousin! As you can see I am very busy with some of the best folks a gal could hope for. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love, Brynnie

1 comment:

Brooke and Peter said...

LOVE the Christmas letter Brynn... You are an excellent writer and I miss you too!!!
xoxox - Matine