Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday - post 1


Since this is my first post, I guess I'll lay some groundwork. I have a husband, a job, a house, a car and two dogs. My husband is also a B.B. and to save time we just call each other "B", I guess uttering an entire name takes up too much time. He also has a car, job, half of my house and one of the two dogs prefers him to me. I'm at said job right now - I'm tied to a computer so, as long as my work gets done, I think I will blog regularly with some success.


I was lucky to have the best parents in the world. I also have a wonderful sister, a new brother-in-law and the cutest niece ever. Believe me, there was a time during adolescence; however, I would have traded any and all of them for a can of Pepsi.


So that's a good start for groundwork - I'm sure additional information will be added as needed in the future.


Okay, so it's Thursday the 6th of November. We just elected Barack Obama the next President. I'll try to refrain from political talks, but I believe we're in for some interesting changes.


This also means that I have been 31 for 6 days now. Eesh - 31 is old. I remember when my parents were this age. Wasn't Kennedy in his 30s when he became president? Although it seems old, someone in their 30s has no business being president. I don't like to floss, foreign policy should be left alone.

No comments: