Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Placenta Monologues no. 3

May 24, 2008
Oh boy, oh boy! Hear that Centa? We're going to a wedding! I love weddings, the people, the love, the flowers, the cake, and of course DANCING!!

Gosh, Centa, Ma sure is spending a lot of time trying to make herself look and smell pretty. Too bad she still looks like she lost a fight with a bees nest and is all swollen and poofy. Poor thing . . . I'm sure with our help she'll be looking better soon. I mean it can't get much worse!

So, the part of the wedding at the church was okay, the bride looked so pretty and her flowers smelled so nice. After that I got McNuggets at McDonald's 'cause Ma got real hungry and didn't think she'd last 3 hours without food, which was okay with me, since I really really like nuggets.

The next part of the day was at a really pretty building near Lake Monona. There were all kinds of people there all dressed up. Then we went into a room were we ate chicken and then it was time to DANCE!! I love to dance, I mean it is so fun, I just bounce around, kick my feet, wave my arms and swing my cord! Apparently, Ma is one heck of a dancer too . . . I overheard a surprise! While Ma was out on the floor shaking it big time and doing a cross between disco and the running man, the DJ said, "That baby's gonna be a rock star!" Did you hear that, Centa? A ROCK STAR! I am so excited, not decided yet on guitar, bass or vocals, but a rock star none-the-less!

No comments: